Pavilion at Hewitt Park
Pavilion Reservation: $35 per hour/2 hours minimum for up to 150 people or $50 per hour/2 hours minimum for over 150 people. Water Spigot Key: $50 refundable deposit (optional)
- 32 acres
- 2 playgrounds
- 1 baseball backstop
- 2 volleyball courts
- 2 sets of horse shoe pits
- 2 soccer fields
- 2 lighted basketball half court with a 9ft. 6inch goal
- 1 basketball half court with an 8 ft goal
- 0.5 mile concrete walking track with work out stations
- 2 12x12 small pavilions
- Disc Golf Course
- Baby showers/gender reveal
- Graduation parties
- Family reunions
- Business luncheons
Pavilion for Reservations
The pavilion is a 40 x 60 covered shelter that may be reserved. It includes 11 picnic tables which can seat 6 adults or 8 children each. Both playgrounds are visible from this shelter. The shelter is equipped with a large smoker, electrical outlets, and lighting.
Water Spigot Key
Restrooms and water fountains are available for use without the water key.
The water spigot key can be picked up/dropped off at 103 N Hewitt Drive during business hours (Monday - Friday, 8AM - 4:30PM). Water Spigot cannot be provided after business hours.
***Make Reservation Here ****
BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR RESERVATION:
1) CHECK THE CALENDAR BELOW FOR AVAILABILITY
- -Please note, there must be a one hour gap between each reservation for maintenance and cleaning purposes
2) ARE YOU SCHEDULING IN ADVANCE?
-Reservations must be complete with payment at least a week prior to the requested event date
3) PAY AS SOON AS ABLE -Reservations will be deleted/declined if another reservation for the same day/time/venue is paid before yours