Resources for non-city utilities?
Cable, electric and phone services have been deregulated in Texas. You may find additional information about companies that provide these services in your phone book.

Gas service is handled by Atmos Energy, which can be reached 1-800-460-3030.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to register my pets?
2. How may I obtain a city map?
3. Resources for non-city utilities?
4. What are the local emergency contacts?
5. Where can I find local school information?
6. Where can I find the new resident packet?
7. Where can I sign up for city utilities and services?
8. Where do I register to vote?
9. Where do I renew my driver's license?
10. Who is my council representative?