How do I register my short-term rental?

The City of Hewitt requires the registration of short-term rentals. A short-term rental is defined as a residential structure (including houses, duplexes, triplexes, condominiums, or other living units) or a portion thereof rented for a tenancy of thirty (3) days or less. Ordinance No. 2020-06, approved on April 20, 2020, addresses short-term rentals and establishes regulations imposing a hotel occupancy tax. Along with registration, the owner must also complete a Hotel Occupancy Form to remit any taxes due to the city. 

Short-term Rental Registration

Hotel Occupancy Tax Form

Show All Answers

1. How do I register my short-term rental?