Hewitt Park Sports Field
$15/ Hour of usage; Water Spigot Key: $50 refundable deposit (optional)
PARKS & RECREATION UPDATE:
While parks and natural areas remain open for public use, we encourage our community to continue to practice social distancing guidelines and health protocols while enjoying the outdoors.
Please review the below list for the current status of park amenities:
- Parks and Recreation Administration Office (103 N. Hewitt Dr.)
- Walking Track
- Park Amenities such as restrooms, water fountains, fitness trails
- Disk Golf at Hewitt Park
- Sport Fields: Open for use of individuals and families. No reservations being accepted for organized sporting events.
Please maintain at least 6 feet social distancing from individuals not within your group. Please follow minimum standard health protocols.
- Rentals of Pavilions, Creekside Amphitheater and Sport Field: Suspended until further notice.
We will continue to post any updates on our website and social media outlets. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
- The Hewitt Sports Field is the standard american football field square footage (48,000 square feet). It has two sets of bleachers - one each side of the field that can hold up to 40 people per bleacher. The Sports Field also has two field posts where an end-zone would be located. The field is not marked so it can be utilized for soccer, football or other sports.
- Soccer games
- Flag or traditional football games
The water spigot key can be picked up and dropped off at 103 N. Hewitt Drive during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM).